Paid Search Supervisor
Let’s talk about YOU.
Are you a detailed problem-solver?
Do you love numbers, analysis and data-driven decisions?
Do you already have experience in PPC and management?
Are you excited about helping junior staff grow and develop?
Want to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact?
If you said yes to the above, you might be a fit for this role. We have an excellent opportunity that can guide you toward your goal, whether you want to become a PPC guru or a well-rounded digital marketer.
A Little About Us…
Qualbe Marketing Group is a fast-growing digital marketing company, headquartered in the DFW mid-cities, that focuses on customer acquisition, and thrives on creativity and innovation. We work hard to maintain an environment that allows team members to grow, excel, and have fun in the process. (Want proof? Check out our website and all the “best culture” awards we’ve received from publications like Entrepreneur, Fortune, and The Dallas Morning News.)
At Qualbe, paid search is a core competency and our high-performance team is a key to our success. We’re growing fast, so we need an experienced Paid Media professional who can help us expand our digital marketing team. We love getting an edge on the competition, so we’ve developed some unique processes and proprietary tools that work with major search platforms, including Google Adwords and Bing.
Reasons you may LOVE this job:
- You get a thrill out of solving problems with a team
- You’re ready to take on responsibility for $ millions in advertising spend
- You like to lead and empower those around you
- You enjoy harnessing secret knowledge to get an edge over the competition
- You seek out opportunities to challenge your mind and grow your analytical ability
- You thrive in an environment that challenges you to be better
What You’ll Do:
- Drive paid advertising strategy, testing, analysis and optimization
- Manage the workload and growth (including skill development, staffing, etc) of the Paid Media team
- Implement and improve KPI’s
- Serve as point person between Paid Media team and design/CRO team
- Build out automation and scripting for bidding and analysis
- Write, implement and A/B test digital ads
- Oversee day-to-day bidding decisions for high performance PPC accounts
- Contribute significantly to the bottom line of a growing company
- Character that matches our company Core Values
- 3+ years’ experience in eCommerce PPC/SEM
- 1+ year experience in team management
- PPC experience involving Contact Center a plus
- Ability to identify patterns and solve problems
- Analytical, data-focused and highly responsible
- Accepts feedback and responds professionally
- A serious desire to work hard with a team
- Competitive Pay
- Training in the rapidly growing field of Digital Advertising and Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Work with a team of fun, good-spirited people like
- Accomplishment & career growth
- Fun atmosphere and casual dress code
- Excellent Benefits including Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Free Friday lunches, 401k and HSA