Sr. Paid Search Associate
Let’s talk about YOU.
Are you a detailed problem-solver?
Do you love numbers, analysis and data-driven decisions?
Do you already have experience in PPC
Do you get excited at the thought of winning in a highly-competitive vertical?
Want to hit the ground running and make an immediate impact?
If you said yes to the above, you might be a fit for this role. We have proven systems and training to help you establish career in digital marketing, whatever your goals may be.
A Little About Us…
Qualbe Marketing Group is a fast-growing digital marketing company, headquartered in the DFW mid-cities, that focuses on customer acquisition, and thrives on creativity and innovation. We work hard to maintain an environment that allows team members to grow, excel, and have fun in the process. (Want proof? Check out our website and all the “best culture” awards we’ve received from publications like Entrepreneur, Fortune, and The Dallas Morning News.)
At Qualbe, paid search is a core competency and our high-performance team is a key to our success. We’re growing fast, so we need an experienced Paid Media professional who can help us expand our digital marketing team. We love getting an edge on the competition, so we’ve developed some unique processes and proprietary tools that work with major search platforms, including Google Adwords and Bing.
Reasons you may LOVE this job:
- You actively look for data to help answer key questions
- You get a thrill out of solving problems with a team
- You enjoy harnessing secret knowledge to get an edge over the competition
- You seek out opportunities to challenge your mind and grow your analytical ability
- You thrive in an environment that challenges you to be better
- You’re an expert with Excel and Data Management tools
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze & report on performance metrics across various advertising platforms for making key business decisions
- Lead on execution & implementation of optimization strategies for both digital ads and keyword bids
- Work cross-team with Design-Creative-CRO for end-to-end A/B testing in current & new paid platforms
- Review assigned accounts, research opportunities for improvement, & recommend action plans
- Grow individual skillset for overall growth of Qualbe’s Search Analyst team
- Contribute significantly to the bottom line of a growing company
- Character that matches our company Core Values
- 1-3 years’ experience in eCommerce PPC/SEM
- Ability to identify patterns and solve problems
- Analytical, data-focused and highly responsible
- Accepts feedback and responds professionally
- A serious desire to work hard with a team
- Competitive Pay
- Training in the rapidly growing field of Digital Advertising and Pay-Per-Click Advertising
- Work with a team of fun, good-spirited people like
- Accomplishment & career growth
- Fun atmosphere and casual dress code
- Excellent Benefits including Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Free Friday lunches, 401k and HSA